LEGACY FUNDRAISING – INSTITUTE OF FUNDRAISING The Essentials
This training course is delivered as part of the Institute of Fundraising’s Academy for professional development and learning.
Aim of Course:
To develop and consolidate understanding, knowledge and application of legacy fundraising principles and techniques. It has a real focus on developing inspirational legacy communications.
Next date: 7 March 2017
By the end of the course learners will be able:
- To differentiate between legacy fundraising and other fundraising techniques
- To develop a well structured campaign
- To identify and develop the most appropriate research techniques
- To develop a focused legacy vision and communications programme
- To identify and prioritise the best prospects
- To maximise the best use of each method of communications
- To cultivate and steward prospects
- To evaluate success
This course is aimed at individuals who have been working in any fundraising capacity for up to one year as well as individuals that want to move into or across from another fundraising discipline. This course is designed for fundraisers who have responsibility for legacies as part of their role
For course dates and booking information, click here and the event pages